Since I shared that the UNIVERSAL MESSAGE FOR 2018 is to ASK FOR HELP, folks have been wanting to know HOW? Or more specifically, How to make the RIGHT decision about something.
When it comes to calling on your spiritual posse (your deceased loved ones, your guardian angels and the Archangels) there’s no right or wrong way to ask for help but there are definitely some nuances you want to consider.
So let me share the FIVE KEYS TO GETTING THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK…
- Start by taking some nice deep breaths all the way from your belly. I know this sounds super basic but the word “breath” comes from the root “inspire” which means to breathe in Spirit. So when you breath deeply, you are literally taking in Spirit. This is why so many spiritual practices, like yoga and meditation, emphasize the importance of deep breathing.
Sadly, when we feel stressed or overwhelmed we tend to breathe very shallowly. But the more you are in need of help, the deeper you should breathe. Over the next few hours, randomly check your breathing. See if it’s shallow, are you holding it, or are you drinking it in.
When you are ready, ask a question you want God/Universe/the angels/etc. to answer. It doesn’t really matter how you ask. You can write it down, say it out loud, think it in your head, pray, etc. But always ask your question honestly not what you THINK is the “correct type of question” to ask.
Don’t try to force the answer to come! And here’s a big HEAD’s UP! Many people have a hard time asking for and accepting help from others – even Divine help. So if you feel undeserving or unworthy then you’ll likely have a hard time and feel very uncomfortable requesting Divine guidance.
Release your fears about being worthy of accepting Divine help. You can use this prayer from Doreen Virtue or another method that works well for you. Emotional Freedom Technique (aka “Tapping”) is also a great way to release limiting thoughts and beliefs.
Dearest God (insert whatever you believe in)
I am willing to release and be healed from all of my fears that keep me from receiving your guidance, help and love. Please help me to heal from any blocks I have that prevent me from knowing your joy.
Thank you and Amen
Finally, be alert for the answers that come. Guidance ALWAYS repeats! So be on the lookout for repeated thoughts and ideas, gut feelings or things you see, hear or have a knowingness about.
I explain in a bit more detail in this week’s episode of #takeawaytiptuesday. You can watch it below.
Like anything, the more you practice, the easier it gets and the stronger your intuitive muscle will become.
If you TRULY want to be able to make strong, confident decisions with EASE, then you must use your inner guidance ALL.THE.TIME. not just when you are faced with a choice or decision.
And that’s because when you are overwhelmed, anxious or fearful about making the RIGHT choice, it’s much more difficult to access your inner guidance. Guidance is typically subtle so if you don’t really use it much, you won’t notice it. BUT, if you have a well honed intuitive muscle, then it’s EASY to tap into your guidance because you know what it looks and feels like for you.
This is just some of the stuff we are going to talk about at Connect to the Power Within this June.
So if you’d like to:
- Easily differentiate between the noise of outside influences and inspired instructions that will move you toward filling your goals, dreams and wishes.
- Take action on your intuitive nudges rather than talk yourself out of them.
- EASILY move forward in your life and business.
- Feel fully supported in everything you do, like someone has your back.
- Experience more inner peace and waaay less stress and worry (especially when you need to make decisions).
Click HERE to learn more. Half the seats are full so be sure to post in the comment box if you have any questions at all.