Kids LOVE elevators, don’t they? All of those buttons are irresistible!
And even though my kids are teens now, we still love elevators because we love playing the Intuition Game!
Recently while on holidays we got to play this game again. You know, it’s where you press the button and wait for the elevator to arrive and guess which one is going to show up first. But instead of “guessing,” you actually ASK your intuition to show you which one it will be.
The reason this is so fun is because is because when you ASK your intuition a question it triggers it to respond IMMEDIATELY with an answer. You don’t have to wait for it to randomly show up while you are least expecting it.
I will give you a minute to pick your jaw up off the floor but YES, you did hear me right.
You can get IMMEDIATE, accurate and reliable intuitive guidance simply by ASKING for it.
In fact, you can start practicing right now with your own version of the elevator game.
Here are some other fun ways you can practice honing your intuitive muscle with situations that don’t have any major consequences attached to them.
For example, ASK YOUR INTUITION…
- Which direction the car in front of you is going to turn or which ramp they will exit onto.
- What time your spouse will get home from work.
- Which line will be fastest at the grocery store, airport security, etc.
- When you will be next to be called into exam room at the doctor/dentist/chiropractor etc.
- What time your subway train, bus, cab, Uber etc. will arrive.
- Who will go first, or when it will be your turn when you’re at events where people are being called up for something.
- Who’s calling you when you hear the phone ring (no peeking at the call display).
- Which song/artist will come up next on the radio (that one’s a bit harder).
- What colour blouse or shirt will your friend be wearing when you meet up for girls’ night.
I could go on and on!
WARNING: this can become addictive (in a fun way) and you may even get into some friendly competition with your family members to see who is most “tuned in”.
So, give it a shot and let your imagination go wild. See how many fun and creative ways you can ask your intuition for guidance. Remember, practice makes perfect. 😊
Now I’d LOVE to hear from you. If we were having coffee together, and you could tell me what areas of your life you’d like to be able to get clear guidance about, what would those be? What struggles do you have using your inner guidance to help steer you through life and biz? Go ahead and share that too!
Let me know in the comments below.